Our Patient Plans not only spread the cost of dental care across the year, but form part of our preventive approach here at Elmet Dental Care. While we are proud to offer high-quality private dentistry, we understand that financing can be a worry for some – and that’s why we designed a dental plan to make things that bit easier. Our Membership is paid by monthly direct debit, and covers the costs of your regular visits to both the dentist and the hygienist. We are also able to welcome private patients who prefer to pay at each visit, however you can see for yourself on our fees page the benefits of joining the plan – it is simply better value for money than paying as you go.
- Budgeted and affordable monthly payments (from only 47p per day)
- More cost-effective than pay-as-you-go options
- Worldwide Dental Accident and Emergency Cover
- Free of charge emergency antibiotics (dispensed from the surgery only) and any x-rays
- 10% discount off all necessary treatments, including teeth whitening
- Children of membership patients are cared for free of charge, until their 18th birthday
- Preventive care for long-term health
Elmet Dental Care Plan – £14.25 per month (47p per day)
2 x examinations per year, 2 x hygiene sessions per year, Worldwide Dental A&E Cover, x-rays, antibiotics, 10% off all necessary treatments
Elmet Dental Care Plan Extra – £21.25 per month (70p per day)
2 x examinations per year, 4 x hygiene sessions per year, Worldwide Dental A&E Cover, x-rays, antibiotics, 10% off all necessary treatments
We are happy to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have Please call us today if you think we can help you.